Out Of Hours GP - Part Time
“50% of departing GPs recently surveyed by NHS England, cited the ever-growing admin Avalanche as their reason for leaving.”
Does this strike a chord with you? Do you want to leave the paperwork behind and get on with what you became a doctor for – helping patients?
We can offer you a hands-on primary care role that eliminates the endless form-filling and box-ticking while retaining GP pay and benefits.
Would you like a position that is flexible enough that allows you the quality of life you want for you and your family?
Here is how you can improve your quality of life:
There are vacancies available at the at East Berkshire Primary Care out-of-hours service, where I am Chief Executive.
Because it is an out-of-hours service, you do not deal with any referrals – taking a mass of paperwork off your hands. That is because I do not want you filling in forms – I would like you helping patients
The benefits of Salaried:
- An annual, NHS pensionable, full-time salary of £105,000
- Six days study leave and six weeks holiday
- A minimum of 5 hours and a maximum of 37.5 hours per week as a salaried GP. (Pay and leave is pro rata for part-time staff)
- All medical indemnity and GMC membership costs reimbursed
We are also looking for sessional doctors
- Broad Range of shifts available both in and Out of Hours
- Choose your shift type
- No commitments
- Competitive Starting in September, £70ph weekday evenings, £80ph weekends, £90ph overnight and £100ph Bank Holiday and Bank holiday weekend.
- Reflective qualitative and quantitive feedback for appraisal and revalidation
- Diverse range of clinical case load
- No paperwork you can walk away at the end of your shift
- Don’t forget governments Indemnity Scheme starts in October for Winter Pressures.
Also, our doctors tell us they love the work/life balance this role gives them. We want the job to fit into your life, not the other way around. At the start of each month, we ask you the hours you want to work – then draw up your rota accordingly.
If you would like more information about this vacancy, then please contact John Daniels on 03000 243 333 or alternatively, you can send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]